The more you know, the better your holiday. So here you can find everything you need to know for your family holiday at the Family Hotel Alpenhof.
Here’s everything you need to know!
- Dogs are allowed only by prior arrangement – €16.00 per day without food. Please bring a dog blanket and dog bed. Your four-legged friends are not allowed in the dining area, the wellness and bathing area or the play areas in the hotel.
- Allergies and food intolerances: please inform us of any intolerances before your arrival. Our trained kitchen team will be happy to take this into account and prepare menus tailored to your individual needs. Surcharge per person per day: €15.00. Vegetarian alternatives are available daily at our gourmet buffet.
- Please confirm your booking via e-mail. We will then send you a pre-reservation. Please note that your booking is only guaranteed once the deposit of 30% of the total amount (with no additional fees) has been transferred (credit card payment also possible).
- According to EU regulations, a guest is liable if they do not make use of a booked family room or make only partial use of it (cancellation, no-show, late arrival, early departure). They remain legally obliged to pay the price for the agreed service, regardless of the reason. This is not a claim for damages but a claim for performance. The place of jurisdiction is Bolzano, Italy.
- However, we grant our guests the following cancellation conditions:
- In case of cancellation up to 30 days before the start of the holiday, the deposit will be credited but not refunded.
- In case of cancellation within 30 days of the start of the holiday, 90% of the booking value will be charged.
- In the event of late arrival or early departure, the booking value will be charged in full.
- Cancellation insurance: It’s a shame when a room remains vacant when others would have liked to come. On the other hand, something can always come up. That’s why we recommend our cancellation insurance.
- On arrival, your booked family room will be ready for occupancy from 4 p.m. On the day of departure, we kindly ask you to vacate the family rooms by 10 a.m.; you may make use of the holiday complex until noon.
- The hotel bill: for organisational reasons, we ask you to settle the room bill during your stay or on the day before your departure.
- It is not possible for us to guarantee a particular room number or floor. Of course, we will try to fulfil your wishes to the best of our ability.
- The Alpenhof is a non-smoking establishment. Please help us safeguard the children’s health.
- Mandatory information according to EU Regulation No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and Council. The European Commission’s Platform for Online Dispute Resolution (ODR): ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/