There’s so much on offer! You will be amazed at what is included in your family holiday at the Alpenhof.
You’re in good hands
YOUR COMFORT & STAY
- Fully equipped and childproofed family rooms
- Free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel area
- Storage for bikes, e-bikes and hiking equipment
- Car park
- Free use of the laundry and ironing room
- For a fee: use of washing machine and dryer, available 24/7, €5.00 each.
- Mountain breakfast buffet with farmer’s corner and South Tyrolean specialities
- Light lunch with salad buffet and hot dish of the day, fruit and ice cream.
- Optional packed lunch to take with you, which you can put together yourself at the buffet.
- Afternoon snack with homemade cakes, strudel and delicious treats
- Evening buffet: the culinary highlight with fresh salads, South Tyrolean delicacies and Mediterranean dishes, delicious desserts and a variety of cheeses.
- Refreshments throughout the day: drinks from the juice bar, fresh mountain spring water, teas, cocoa and coffee
PLAY, LEARN, GROW
- 40 hours per week of loving baby care (Mon.-Fri. 9:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. & 4:30 p.m.-8:00 p.m. | Sat. no baby care | Sun. 4:30 p.m.-8:00 p.m.)
- 70 hours per week of fun-filled childcare (Mon.-Fri. 9:30 a.m.-9:00 p.m. | Sat 4:30 p.m.-9:00 p.m. | Sun 12:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m.)
- Youth supervision during the summer months (mid-July to early September, Mon.-Fri. 9:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.)
- Comprehensive baby and toddler equipment
- 4,000m² play and adventure area for babies and toddlers as well as older children
- Alpenhof water world and laser sauna (open daily from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.)
- Alpenhof Spa with Finnish sauna, organic herbal sauna and steam bath (open daily from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.) and cosy relaxation rooms
- For a fee: soothing massage and beauty treatments at the Alpenhof Spa
- Free Almencard
- Alpenhof Holiday Tips: booklet with great suggestions and hiking routes
- Carrier backpacks, prams and buggies for hire
- Mountain bike hire for adults
- E-bike rental (for a fee)
- Free ski shuttle for guests of all ages to the Gitschberg-Jochtal ski area
- Children’s ski shuttle to the ski courses and back to the hotel with subsequent all-round supervision
- Hire toboggans, bobsleighs and sledges
- Suitable children’s ski equipment can be ordered from the comfort of your own home from one of the ski rental shops in the village and collected on arrival.
- Every Saturday from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at the Alpenhof: individual consultations with professionals from the Gitschberg Ski and Snowboard School and the possibility of booking children’s ski courses directly on site